WAYS OF BREAKING UP WITH YOUR LOVER BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

WAYS OF BREAKING UP WITH YOUR
LOVER BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

\






1. 16 missed calls? You killed my
battery so you are capable of killing me
..... It's over!!!


2. You don't even respect me. Am
talking and you are busy breathing. Its
over!!!


3. I called you and you picked
immediately. You lack patience. It's
over!


4. I told you I like my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You
don't care about me. It's over!!!


5. I gave you two eggs, to boil one and
fry the other. You fry the one you were
supposed to boil and boil the one you
were supposed to fry. You are not
obedient. It's over!!!


6. I messaged you at 11:59pm and you
replied me at 12:00am. Why did you
reply me the next day? It's over!!!


7. I called you DARLING and you called
me HONEY. Indirectly you are calling
my mom a BEE. No respect for in-laws.
Pack your bags. It's over!!!


at the end of the day guys who did not
have money for valentine will be like
thank GOD!!!!!!O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEST SITES FOR DOWNLOADING MOVIES AND SEASON FILMS

12 Daily Reminders We Need To Read Every Morning For The Rest Of The Year

A German Dies After Slumping At Lagos Airport